After working in this hotel for 3 years and 8 months, I have finally made up my mind to move to another hotel today. I am tendering my resignation and starting at the new hotel in two months time.
It was not a difficult decision to make as I think I have nothing much to prove anymore at the current hotel. I have a vision and they don't have one. I have an aim and they don't have one. I can't stay in such a place any longer, if not, I will become one of them.
Life might be good here, no pressure, leave office on time but that is not what I am looking for and that is also not what i was used to in bigger hotels in Singapore. I am getting complacent, I am getting unmotivated.
I am not sure how things are going to be in the new hotel but I am willing to take my chance. I guess it won't be a big difference considering both owners are also local. I always wish to work in a bigger stage and now I have a chance. I must prove myself again in the new hotel and I can't wait for the challenges ahead. Once I am up there, I will stand a good chance when those new 4-5 hotels open up in the next 3-5 years time.
No comments:
Post a Comment