Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Certificates and Diplomas

For once, I thought I have lost my blue folder that holds all my school certificates and college diplomas. I was so upset and depress when i could not locate it for the last one year. I suspect I left it in a taxi while I went for an job interview in KK, I also suspect I misplaced it somewhere at home, or packed in one of the many boxes behind the kitchen at my mom's house.

Suddenly, something struck me two nights ago. I went to open the black suitcase containing all my story books and I found my folder!!! I was overjoyed! I think I must have chucked it inside the suitcase while I was packing my stuff when I moved house last May.

I found my certificates and diplomas again. I don't have to worry about applying job without these documents any more.

No comments: