Friday, September 14, 2007

where will I be next year?

I went for an interview last Tuesday at KK and I met up with one of the hotel chain's group gm. I am looking for a move, out of Sandakan. I have been at this current hotel for more than 3 years now and I believe it is time to move on. The longer I stay here, the more stagnant I will become. I am not moving forward with this company, I am not gaining any additional experience and the most important is I am not improving myself at all. I want to be someone who is running in the front in this industry and not someone who is sitting behind and don't know what is happening out there. I think I can only achieve that if I leave this company and join a proper hotel, a hotel run by professional, not by a bunch of no-hoppers.

Hopefully I will get my break next year. Even if I am not going to go to another city, I will still try to join another hotel in the same city cause enough is enough.

No comments: