The nightmare is back!
I was supposed to play my weekly badminton game with my friends last night at the Yu Yuan hall at 7pm. When I arrived at the venue at 655pm, the whole place was in total darkness, so dark until you cannot see your own five fingers. Why? Power Outage again!!!
There were so many promise made after the much publicized East-West Grid was completed earlier and they (SESB) came out and said there will be less blackout from now on, even there is blackout, the restoration time will be very much shorter. Well, they can say all they want, believe it or not, it is up to you. For me, I will not believe a single word they said, simply because they are all lier! If you believe even one word they said, you will be doomed, fore sure.
We are supposed to be a developed country in 2020. I think the government only meant developed country in peninsula, in particular KL, definitely not Sabah and 100% not Sandakan. I am very sure, we will still be where we are by 2020 in terms of power woes. It will never get fixed.
This morning when I flipped through the useless local Merdeka Daily News, I just found out Sunny estate residents suffered a 10 hours blackout the day before. But I still want my RM18.00 back for not able to play at the badminton court that we already paid due to SESB useless power maintenance!
Pay me back, SESB
No comments:
Post a Comment