After my resignation, I sms all my staff telling them about my decision with the following messages:
"As you are my staff and I don't want you to hear it from anybody else but me, I have tendered my resignation today and serving 2 months notice. I am joining Sabah Hotel as FOM."
"I know some of you may be sad of me leaving but this things will sure happen one day. We won't be in the same company forever. There are surely better manager out there who can guide you and who knows we may work together again one day! So stay cool!"
and these are their replies..
"Very sad to receive your sms sir. Thank you for teaching and guiding me during my time with you. Please forgive and forget if I have done anything wrong. I am gonna miss you sir."
- Eddie Yap
"Please sir, I don't want you to leave us. Please..sir, think it twice. I believe there must be a reason why you just suddenly take immediate action. If you think Sabah Hotel open a big opportunity and offered better pay, I can't stop you. You have a family. But frankly sir, i am speechless, think it twice please.."
- Haeruddin
"Oh man! Tell me this is not true! April fool is still far!.. if it is true..but why? Honestly, as your staff we don't want you to go but hey it is about your future!! don't worry, I will keep it secret. perhaps you can think again.."
- Abd Razik
"My god, you made a wrong choice boss..! I don't believe it"
- Joseline
"Even if there is, it won't be as good as you sir!"
- Willie
"After few months joining Hotel Sandakan, sometime I feel regret resigned from Sabah Hotel, may be difference management between the really two hotel line...But since you joined Hotel Sandakan, it changed my mind that my decision is ngamm. We will be losing you sir but if we have chance to work again, I feel so happy and you know sir I feel so jealous with FO Sabah Hotel getting the bestest ever FOM. Sincere from me.."
- Nur
Thank you guys, I am gonna miss you all..
No comments:
Post a Comment