Friday, May 25, 2007

New House. New Home

Moved to a new house recently. Though not a very big house, but it is big enough for me and my wife. We always wanted to have a place of our own and now we have it. My wife is happy, she can now cook everyday, for me. (so I am happy too!) We live next to my in-laws, my wife's parents (duh!) so she is even more happier because of that.

I can't wait to go home after work now, may be the feeling is still new, still fresh. I just love to sit on the couch and do nothing, may be looking at the ceiling, doing some deep thinking..
My wife has a cousin, he is 2 years old +. This little fellow lives next to us and he is very talkative. I already knew that before we moved in but I didn't realise he is SO talkative! he can ask you a thousand questions a day (a bit exaggerated, though, :) ). It is fun to have him around, he cracks you up and he makes you laugh

No comments: